Zim 7.12 for Linux – Build 2914
This package contains Zim 7.12 bundled with Zim JDBC SAM.
- Zim JDBC SAM substitutes all previous Zim SAM products including Oracle SAM;
- Zim JDBC SAM is the current product to connect Zim application to third-party database software, such as Oracle or SQLServer;
- Zim JDBC SAM uses the native JDBC Drivers of the SQL database being accessed – no other third-party client software is needed;
- If you are using Zim JDBC SAM, it is mandatory to be connected to the third-party database software in order to generate a runtime version of your application (compile);
- When using Zim JDBC SAM: agents can be disconnected without becoming defunct (zombi) processes. Restarting the Tomcat environment to delete references to such processes is no longer necessary.
Trial License Details
Thank you for evaluating Zim 7.12 build 2914
Licensed to: zim712eval
Serial Number: 67887
Operating System: Linux
Activation Key: 9RM8-M7MM-9XPF-X44R
Duration: 90 days
Licensing information must be entered exactly as it appears above!
If you decide to purchase this software, our sales team will provide you with a new activation key. You will not need to re-install the software.